The ARINC 429 VHDL module implements the ARINC 429 protocol.
The ARINC 429 module features are:
- DO-254 compliant and ready
- Fully (run time and compile time) configurable.
- Flexible. Ready for ASIC or any FPGA vendor (Xilinx, Altera, Microsemi).
- High quality RTL code capable of running very high clock frequencies.
- Runs on system clock. Does'nt require an additional clock.
The module is easy to include and requires minimal or no additional HW or RTL to be operational. This is where it becomes handy.
Download The ARINC 429 VHDL Module Datasheet for more information.
All the material listed and linked at this World Wide Web domain are strictly private property and copyrighted.
Levent Ozturk. All rights reserved. Reproduction or use of any material, documents and related graphics and any other material
from this World Wide Web server is strictly prohibited.