Document Management System
Inconsistency and duplication in documents are very common two problems that jeopardise sometimes fail projects. If not prevented, they cause extreme complexity and ineficiency. Documents end up confusing engineers rather than helping them understand the product. Broken links, unfound sub documents, unclear document tree frustrated all of us in the past. More time spent fixing the documents than fixing actual problems.
The DMS is created to eliminate all these problems and make the documentation a reliable, useful, efficient again. It was designed particularly for aerospace projects, but witohut the overhead. The excellent performance makes it the ideal fit for any engineering applications.
We all know the documentation starts and ends in MS Word format. Any additional tool that claims to help requirement management or document management just reformats data and adds tags. It is pure overhead. For example DOORS is nothing but an excel spreadsheet on steroids for the data that is already in MS Word. Requirement Management should not be an overhead.
DMS lets you capture, trace, analyze and manage requirements, generate documents, maintain compliance to regulations and standards and can help you exceed your project goals
Key Features & Benefits
The DMS complies with DO-254 standard offering rich feature set.
- Requirements management built in right into the docuement. Can't get any better that this for better team collaboration.
- Traceability is a native feature automatically exists when DMS is used for requirements to design items, test plans, test cases and other requirements.
- Scalability is only limited with MS Word capabilities. DMS limits nothing extra.
- No addtitional tracking toolkit required for manual test environments to link requirements to test cases.
- Integrations to help manage changes to requirements are automatically done. No additional effort needed.
- No need to install a SW. DMS is bult-in right in to your MS Word document
- No need for a dedicated or seperate server. No need for a server at all.
- No need to maintain additional files just for the addtiional features.
- Requirmenets, design, tests, reviews, checklists, plans, results, change management records, communication are all togherher and naturally linked to each other.
- Document is certification ready at all times.
- Requirment Management System that fully supports DO-254 certification.
- Single dynamic document that contains all the documents necessary for the project. Compact, packed, consistent, lean. No need to traverse company folders to find what you need.
- Presentation, Design, Test documents can be generated with a single push button. With one click, turn your document to a user guide for customer, a presentation fro higher managemement, design document for engineers, or test plan for verification.
Coupled with our Step by step Practical Project Management Guide For Managers
and Project Stages Guide for Engineers
, DMS offers unparalled power to our customers.
If you are looking for a single product to provide all the needed documents, and requirmenets management without the overhead and convolution, try DMS which is available in convenient licensing formats.
Documents & Resources
Watch DMS Demo
and see the DMS capabilities.
All the material listed and linked at this World Wide Web domain are strictly private property and copyrighted.
Levent Ozturk. All rights reserved. Reproduction or use of any material, documents and related graphics and any other material
from this World Wide Web server is strictly prohibited.